DARK MEDIUM GEL #27 - highly pigmented
- rubber base gel consistency
- not very thin, which allows you to work with long nails
- Not thick, so it quickly self-levels
- low temperature, so it does not cause strong burning in the lamp
Features of work:
1. We prepare the nail plate with a file of 180/240 grit (pterygium, remover, moisture should not remain on the nail)
2. Degrease well
3. For adhesion, apply Rubber base in a thin layer to the entire nail plate close to the cuticle and to the side ridges. We recommend carefully removing the sticky layer from the base before applying the hard material for better adhesion.
4. We perform nail strengthening or modeling.
! After polymerization, they may have a viscous sticky layer, which is recommended to be removed before color / top.
* IF WE PERFORM strengthening - be sure to file your nail at least 1 mm from the inside so that there are no flakes from the free edge.
All DARK solid materials are NOT acidic
Use only for training on tips